Is it possible to drill holes in the sky and then fly through them as we make tunnels void of atmosphere? I believe so, in fact, I've been running such schemes in my head over the past 10-years, and I think we have a lot to gain by doing so. Further we can create Jacuzzi like jets in our atmosphere to cool the planet and allow increase airflows to cool major cities meaning fewer air conditioners are needed saving energy using such a virtual atmospheric ventilation system. Now then, let me briefly describe my concept here if I might - for use in future flying craft.
Now then, what if we took a high-powered laser and pointed it straight ahead in the shape of a donut, it would super heat the air causing it to bunch up in the center, and to vacate towards the edges. Now then, what if we took an aircraft with an intake on its centerline to accept that bunched up air that had been forced into a smaller space by the laser and therefore thickened - and then used a frequency pulses to align those air molecules to contain that space and size, as this would mean we would get very thick air into our intake.
In this scheme it would also mean that the rest of the aircraft would be flying through evacuated airspace of thinner air, therefore there would be no drag whatsoever. In this case we could travel very fast in air at sea level, and fly in whichever direction we pointed the laser and the frequency, which would help us stay in stable directional flight as we now control the relative wind, or lack of, while guaranteeing the air we need through the intake to run the jet propulsion system. The wing tips of the aircraft might extend past the evacuated air for additional stability.
Is all of this feasible you ask? It absolutely it is, and we could use this for almost anything including shooting rockets through the atmosphere without dealing with the drag or air pressure. It would mean we would need less fuel and we would have more efficiency, therefore we could carry more weight and run our jet engines at optimum, even as we reached higher altitudes because we would be taking the air available and compressing it down to only the space we need to go through the intake.
Indeed, hope you will realize that just because we have wind tunnels, aerodynamic mathematically equations for CADCAM aircraft designers, doesn't mean we can't change the air. Everyone is trying to change the aircraft, why not modify the air as well? Maybe we should have started out there first, is what I'm saying here. If you are having problems visualizing what I'm saying, you can shoot me an e-mail and I'll sketch it out for you. Meanwhile, I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Lance Winslow has launched a new provocative series of eBooks on Future Concepts. Lance Winslow is a retired Founder of a Nationwide Franchise Chain, and now runs the Online Think Tank; http://www.worldthinktank.net/
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét